We solve the problems that other people have created for you . . . .
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
- Vacant space that just isn’t getting leased when your competition is near 100% occupancy
- Small maintenance items being ignored that suddenly explode into major, expensive repair issues
- Negative cash flow due to mismanagement of your property
The above ‘problem solving’ claim is pretty bold, but it’s absolutely true. Here’s why:
J. Scott & Company Real Estate, Inc. is a local, privately held commercial and investment real estate brokerage formed in 2005 to provide real estate advisory services to its clients.
The size of the firm is small by design to allow us to take the time to understand our clients’ objectives and to represent both buyers and sellers of commercial and investment real estate with a professional, strategic approach.
Because of this we intentionally limit the number of properties that we manage. While other property management companies will accept as many accounts as possible, then categorize them into accounts that they ‘like’ and accounts that they don’t like, we take the exact opposite approach. We want to be able to look you in the eye and let you know that we are working as hard as possible to make your investment as successful and as profitable as it can possibly be.
There are four principles that guide our commercial property management business:
- Our creative marketing + old fashioned hard work are the keys to success
- We take the time to understand our clients’ objectives
- Our landlord and tenant leasing representation are second to none
- A professional, strategic approach is used with all of our clients
In short, we realize that we are only as successful are you are.
To learn more about property management, investment real estate analysis and how to deal with tenants please visit our sister website How To Property Manage.
If you’re an owner of retail or office property and are considering professional property management services please contact Jeff Rohde, President of J. Scott & Company, direct at 602-445-6270 or send him an email for a confidential discussion of your specific objectives.